T-Mobile may raise the price of their premium 5GB and Ultra 10GB unlimited data packages. According to TmoNews who happens to have a leaked memo from T-Mobile the change could happen as early as April 4th.
The price changess are as follows:
- Premium 5GB from $30 to $35
- Ultra 10 GB Classic from $65 to $70
A few key points about the leaked document
- This price will not affect any customers who have added the 5GB or 10GB promotional bundles prior to April 4th.
- There is no change to the price of the Value Plan data features.
- T-Mobile is enacting the price change in order to better align Classic and Value plan pricing which will help them achieve Value mix targets and the company’s financial goals.
- Customers can continue to save at least $15 per month with T-Mobile’s Unlimited-Premium Classic feature compared to similar features offered by competing national wireless carriers.
- T-Mobile will continue to offer the promotional offer on both the Unlimited-Premium 5GB and Ultra – 10GB Promotional Bundles features that include the Smartphone Mobile Hotspot and MobileLife Album Plus services at no additional charge. That’s a $19.98