Microsoft has recently announced the availability of their SkyDrive service for Android through its own native app. SkyDrive which is a cloud storage solution lets you access those files on any other compatible device as long as they have an Internet connection.
The SkyDrive service just like other Cloud Storage services lets you save files in the cloud but the big advantage of the service unlike Dropbox or Box is that the files you will be saving are more than likely Word, Excel or PowerPoint files for which if you need to make any changes to those files they will open natively on the web through a web program interface.
The App itself features:
- Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you.
- View recently used documents.
- Choose multiple photos or videos to upload from your phone.
- Share your files and photos – send a link in email or in another app.
- Open your SkyDrive files in other Android apps.
- Manage your files – delete, or create new folders.