Looking for a way to quickly see who may be on your home WiFi network without your permission. Well say hello to WiFi Guard, a great little app that you can run or your Windows PC or Linux machine, that lets you see all the devices connected to your WiFi network. So what is different about this app than others out there, well for one the app pings computers and other network devices and displays those alive.
The app also:
- Detects firewalled computers that do not respond to ping.
- Scans your network at a specified interval.
- Immediately alerts you if an unknown device is found.
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Absolutely free, has a portable edition, and does not contain any adware, spyware or malware.
So go ahead visit the source link below and download the app.
Microsoft Windows 8